Show More Post

If you thinking to make a Website for free by using your smartphone...

 LOVE WRITING BLOG!
If you love writing blog,then you can start blogging.
But,but,but!!😳
If you think i have no money to make a website 😒.Then i say you're wrong because now Google make this thing simple to make Blogspot.💝
I make my website using Blogspot.........



Blogspot is fully free to make Website.You Can make a website easyly by using Blogspot platform ☺️.You need only some knowledge to make a website.You also customize your website by using Blogspot.now you thinking  if i try to customise my website!.Then i need to know about codding,but i say if you learn only English writing then you won't need about codding 🤩.Then you need some degine html for your website.

Where i find the degine html.....gb 

Blogspot offers many free degine.you can set the degine on your Website theme.you can set other third parties platform degine on your Website.
There are many theme you can set on your bloging website.If you have extra money you can set a paid theme,but i suggest you to use free templates for starting.

IF I CAN MAKE A WEBSITE BG USE MY SMARTPHONE??
The answer is yes.you can make a website by using your favourite smartphones.you also customize your own website by using smartphones.
The example...I make my website by using Smartphone.If you starting your blog for first time you don't need laptop or desktop.you need only a smartphone.If you need to learn how i customize my own website using my smartphone please comment below. I'll write another blog about customizeing website.
2nd part will coming soon....

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter

4 Comments to "If you thinking to make a Website for free by using your smartphone..."

  1. Awesome post loved it keep updating. Do you know the technology trends of 2020, then click below
    future technology gadgets 2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome blog. Your blog is really useful for me.
    Here my new blog.
    Best Smartphones in 2020

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much!